Welcome to the BYDUREON® (exenatide extended-release for injectable suspension) STEADY SAVINGS Card activation site.
This site will allow you to activate your BYDUREON Steady Savings Card. You must be 18 years or older to activate your card. After you activate your card you will have the option to enroll in the BYDUREON Steady Support Program to receive helpful information about BYDUREON and better managing your blood sugar with your type 2 diabetes.
If you use Mail Order or if your pharmacy does not accept the Steady Savings Card, please follow these simple steps to receive reimbursement (if eligible)
- Call 1-888-206-4241 and request to speak to an agent
- Request a Direct Member Reimbursement (DMR) form, which will be mailed to you
- Alternately, you can visit our website www.patientrebateonline.com and follow the instructions to print out your DMR form
- Complete the form and return to the address on the form, including a copy of your Steady Savings Card, and your pharmacy receipt indicating your purchase of BYDUREON including amount paid
- If you are eligible, your benefit will be sent to you in the mail (this process typically takes 2-4 weeks)
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION for BYDUREON
POSSIBLE THYROID TUMORS, INCLUDING CANCER: In animal studies, BYDUREON caused rats to develop tumors of the thyroid gland. Some of these tumors were cancer. It is not known if BYDUREON causes thyroid tumors or a type of thyroid cancer called medullary thyroid cancer (MTC) in people. Do not take BYDUREON if you or any of your family members have MTC or if you have Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia syndrome type 2. While taking BYDUREON, tell your healthcare provider if you get a lump or swelling in your neck, hoarseness, trouble swallowing, or shortness of breath. These may be symptoms of thyroid cancer.
WHAT IS BYDUREON?BYDUREON is an injectable prescription medicine that may improve blood sugar (glucose) in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus, and should be used along with diet and exercise. BYDUREON is not recommended as the first medication to treat diabetes.
BYDUREON is a long-acting form of the medication in BYETTA® (exenatide) injection so both drugs should not be used together. BYDUREON is not a substitute for insulin and has not been studied in combination with insulin. BYDUREON is not for people with type 1 diabetes or people with diabetic ketoacidosis (a condition caused by very high blood sugar). BYDUREON is not recommended for use in children. It is not known if BYDUREON is safe and effective in people with a history of pancreatitis or severe kidney problems.
You are now leaving this website
Click "Continue" to proceed or "Return" to return to this website.