If eligible, follow these steps to save up to $100 off on each of up to 12 qualifying prescriptions for JANUMET XR, JANUMET, or JANUVIA.
Please Note: The same coupon offer may be available in different forms. For example, you may receive the coupon from your doctor, or you may print it yourself from the product website. Regardless of how many coupons you receive or print, you may only use the coupon and save on your out-of-pocket cost over $5 up to a maximum of $100 off an eligible prescription, up to 12 times before the expiration date printed on the coupon.
Coupon Terms and Conditions:
- The coupon is valid for up to $100 off on each of up to 12 qualifying prescriptions for JANUMET XR, JANUMET, or JANUVIA (regardless of the quantity supplied on the prescription). Patient is responsible for the first $5 of their out-of-pocket cost.
- Coupon is valid for use 12 times only. Patient must have a copayment or make full cash payment for the prescription. Savings are limited to amount of your out-of-pocket cost over $5, up to a maximum of $100 per prescription for up to 12 qualifying prescriptions.
- No other purchase is necessary.
- The coupon is not transferable. No substitutions are permitted. Cannot be combined with any other coupon, free trial, discount, prescription savings card, or other offer.
- The coupon is not insurance.
- The coupon is valid for patients with private insurance or cash-paying patients. Not valid for patients covered under Medicaid, Medicare, a Medicare Part D or Medicare Advantage plan (regardless of whether a specific prescription is covered), TRICARE, CHAMPUS, Puerto Rico Government Health Insurance Plan ("Healthcare Reform"), any qualified health plan purchased through a health insurance exchange established by a state government or the federal government, or any other state or federal medical or pharmaceutical benefit program or pharmaceutical assistance program (collectively, "Government Programs").
- You must be 18 years of age or older to redeem the coupon. Patient, pharmacist, and prescriber agree not to seek reimbursement for all or any part of the benefit received by the patient through the offer. Patient is responsible for reporting receipt of coupon benefit to any insurer, health plan, or other third party who pays for or reimburses any part of the prescription filled using the coupon, as may be required.
- The coupon can be used only by eligible United States or Commonwealth of Puerto Rico residents at participating eligible retail or mail-order pharmacies in the United States or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. Product must originate in the United States or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
- The coupon is the property of Merck and must be turned in on request.
- It is illegal to sell, purchase, trade, or counterfeit, or offer to sell, purchase, trade, or counterfeit the coupon. Void if reproduced. Void where prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted.
- Merck reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer at any time without notice.
- Data related to your redemption of the coupon may be collected, analyzed, and shared with Merck, for market research and other purposes related to assessing coupon programs. Data shared with Merck will be aggregated and de-identified, meaning it will be combined with data related to other coupon redemptions and will not identify you.
- Please read the accompanying Medication Guides, including for JANUMET XR and JANUMET, the information about lactic acidosis, and discuss it with your doctor. Also accompanying is the physician Prescribing Information.
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2014.