If eligible, follow these steps to save on each of up to 12 qualifying prescriptions for RAGWITEK.
- If your doctor thinks that RAGWITEK is right for you, he or she will write a prescription for RAGWITEK.
- The coupon can be used up to 12 times before the expiration date. Patient must pay the first $25 on each prescription. The benefit available is limited to the amount of the patient's actual out-of-pocket cost over $25, on each of up to 12 prescriptions, up to a maximum total savings of $1,500 per patient.
- Review the Terms and Conditions below and then click on the "Activate & Print a New Coupon" button below and follow the activation instructions.
- Print the coupon.
- Present the activated coupon and your insurance card with a valid signed prescription at any participating eligible retail or mail-order pharmacy (certain restrictions apply).
- If you are unable to redeem the coupon at your eligible retail or mail-order pharmacy, please keep your receipt and call McKesson Corporation at 855-396-2623 within 30 days of purchase to request a Direct Member Reimbursement (DMR) form. Please note: Not all patients will be eligible for Direct Member Reimbursement. Merck may discontinue Direct Member Reimbursement at any time without notice.
- If you lose the coupon, please visit ragwitek.com to obtain a replacement coupon. Regardless of the number of replacement coupons received, the coupon offer is limited to 12 prescriptions for RAGWITEK per patient before the expiration date.
- Not all patients are eligible to use the coupon. Please see Coupon Terms and Conditions.
Please note: The same coupon offer may be available in different forms. For example, you may receive the coupon from your doctor, or you may print it yourself from the product Web site. Regardless of how many coupons you receive or print, you may only use the coupon and save on your out-of-pocket cost over $25 on an eligible prescription (up to a 30-day supply) up to 12 times before the expiration date printed on the coupon. Maximum total savings is $1,500 per patient.
Coupon Terms and Conditions:
- The coupon is valid for up to 12 qualifying prescriptions for RAGWITEK (up to a 30-day supply per prescription fill). Patient is responsible for the first $25 of out-of-pocket cost on each prescription. Maximum total savings is $1,500 per patient.
- Coupon is valid for use 12 times only. Patient must have a co-payment (or, if privately insured without coverage for RAGWITEK make full cash payment) for the prescription. Savings are limited to amount of your out-of-pocket cost over $25 per prescription, for up to 12 qualifying prescriptions, up to a maximum total savings of $1,500 per patient.
- No other purchase is necessary.
- The coupon is not transferable. No substitutions are permitted. The offer cannot be combined with any other coupon, free trial, discount, prescription savings card, or other offer.
- The coupon is not insurance.
- Patient must have private insurance. Not valid for uninsured patients or patients covered under Medicaid, Medicare, a Medicare Part D or Medicare Advantage plan (regardless of whether a specific prescription is covered), TRICARE, CHAMPUS, or any other state or federal medical or pharmaceutical benefit program or pharmaceutical assistance program (collectively, "Government Programs").
- The coupon is not valid for patients covered under any qualified health plan purchased through a health insurance exchange (marketplace) established by a state government or the federal government ("Exchange Plan").
- Absent a change in Massachusetts law, effective July 1, 2017, the coupon will no longer be valid for residents of Massachusetts.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to redeem the coupon(other age restrictions may apply). Patient, pharmacist, and prescriber agree not to seek reimbursement for all or any part of the benefit received by the patient through the offer. Patient is responsible for reporting receipt of coupon benefit to any insurer, health plan, or other third party who pays for or reimburses any part of the prescription filled using the coupon, as may be required.
- The coupon can be used only by eligible residents of the United States at participating eligible retail or mail-order pharmacies in the United States. Product must originate in the United States.
- The coupon is the property of Merck and must be turned in on request.
- It is illegal to sell, purchase, trade, or counterfeit, or offer to sell, purchase, trade, or counterfeit the coupon. Void if reproduced. Void where prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted.
- Merck reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend the offer at any time without notice.
- Data related to your redemption of the coupon may be collected, analyzed, and shared with Merck, for market research and other purposes related to assessing coupon programs. Data shared with Merck will be aggregated and de-identified, meaning it will be combined with data related to other coupon redemptions and will not identify you.
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2017.