For eligible privately insured patients, Merck will help pay
out-of-pocket costs* for ISENTRESS, ISENTRESS HD, PIFELTRO, or
DELSTRIGO up to a total program savings of $6,800. Coupon may be
redeemed once every 21 days before the expiration date printed on
the coupon, on each qualifying prescription up to a 90-day
*Out-of-pocket costs can include co-pay,
deductible, and co‑insurance.
Please read the accompanying Patient Information for DELSTRIGO, including the Boxed Warning about the potential worsening of Hepatitis B after stopping DELSTRIGO. The physician Prescribing Information also is available.
If your doctor prescribed ISENTRESS, ISENTRESS HD, PIFELTRO, or DELSTRIGO, and you are eligible, follow these simple steps to start saving:
STEP 1: Select the appropriate option:
STEP 2: Review and accept the Terms and Conditions of the coupon:
- The coupon is valid on qualifying prescriptions for ISENTRESS, ISENTRESS HD, PIFELTRO, or DELSTRIGO. Maximum program savings is $6,800 per patient.
- Patient must have a co-payment (or, if privately insured without coverage for ISENTRESS, ISENTRESS HD, PIFELTRO, or DELSTRIGO make full cash payment) for the prescription. Savings are limited to amount of your out-of-pocket cost, up to a maximum program savings of $6,800 per patient.
- The coupon is valid for up to 90 day supply tablets per prescription fill. The coupon may be redeemed only once every 21 days.
- No other purchase is necessary.
- The coupon is not transferable. No substitutions are permitted. The offer cannot be combined with any other coupon, free trial, discount, prescription savings card, or other offer.
- The coupon is not insurance.
- Patient must have private insurance. Not valid for uninsured patients or patients covered under Medicaid (including Medicaid patients enrolled in a qualified health plan purchased through a health insurance exchange [marketplace] established by a state government or the federal government), Medicare, a Medicare Part D or Medicare Advantage plan (regardless of whether a specific prescription is covered), TRICARE, CHAMPUS, Puerto Rico Government Health Insurance Plan ("Healthcare Reform"), or any other state or federal medical or pharmaceutical benefit program or pharmaceutical assistance program (collectively, "Government Programs").
- Subject to changes in state law, this coupon may become invalid for residents of Massachusetts prior to its expiration date.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to redeem the coupon for yourself or a minor (other age restrictions may apply). Patient, guardian, pharmacist, and prescriber agree not to seek reimbursement for all or any part of the benefit received by the recipient through the offer. Patient or guardian is responsible for reporting receipt of coupon benefit to any insurer, health plan, or other third party who pays for or reimburses any part of the prescription filled using the coupon, as may be required.
- The coupon can be used only by eligible residents of the United States or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico at participating eligible retail or mail-order pharmacies in the United States or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. Product must originate in the United States or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
- The coupon is the property of Merck and must be turned in on request.
- It is illegal to sell, purchase, trade, or counterfeit, or offer to sell, purchase, trade, or counterfeit the coupon. Void if reproduced. Void where prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted.
- Merck reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend the offer at any time without notice.
- Data related to your redemption of the coupon may be collected, analyzed, and shared with Merck, for market research and other purposes related to assessing coupon programs. Data shared with Merck will be aggregated and de-identified, meaning it will be combined with data related to other coupon redemptions and will not identify you.
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2023.
STEP 3: Answer the activation questions regarding eligibility. You may be required to enter prescription insurance information, so please have the insurance card ready. Not all patients are eligible. Please see the Terms and Conditions above.
STEP 4: The activated coupon will be ready to use at an eligible pharmacy.
You must confirm that you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions of the coupon.
You must select an option in Step 1 to proceed.